Participation in ESA2020 Virtual as a sponsor or exhibitor represents an excellent opportunity to increase awareness of your organisation, to demonstrate your involvement in this industry, and your commitment to supporting the ideals of the Ecological Society of Australia.
Furthermore, you will promote your products and/or services, support your brand, and maintain a high profile within the field of ecological science.
Sponsorship and Exhibition package information
3yr $22,000. or
1yr $8,800 GST inclusive
$3,300. GST inclusive
$550. GST inclusive
|Acknowledgement as Sponsor on conference material and communications||😊||X||X|
|Acknowledgement as an Exhibitor on conference material||😊||😊||😊|
|Short (30 second) promotional video at the start the conference – available to view for the duration of the conference||😊||X||X|
|Virtual exhibitor space on virtual conference platform||😊||😊||😊|
|Logo displayed in headline banner with hyperlink to website space on virtual conference platform||😊||😊||X|
|Logo displayed on session slide at the start of the sponsored session space on virtual conference platform||😊||X|
|Logo displayed on ESA2020 website||😊||😊||😊|
|Copy of delegate list (Name, Organisation and State) in accordance with the Privacy Act and delegate authorisations.||😊||😊||
😊 = included in Sponsorship or Exhibitor package
X = not included in Sponsorship or Exhibitor package
All packages are in Australian dollars and are GST inclusive
Your participation is important because this funding:
- Contributes to the marketing, planning and operation of the conference, allowing important research and policy ideas to be communicated to a wider audience
- Ensures students, and attendees from regional and remote locations have a greater opportunity to attend, as registration fees are kept low
- Promotes Ecological research and education
Your organisation will benefit by supporting ESA2020 because you will receive:
- A unique opportunity to gain exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal yet informative environment
- The opportunity to demonstrate your organisation’s positive environmental and social values, and commitment to indigenous issues.
We are currently considering the option to hold a virtual scavenger hunt. This would involve, Sponsors and Exhibitors to offer attendees incentives to visit their virtual exhibitor sites. The incentives may as simple as having a virtual meeting, visiting the virtual exhibition site, or reading your profile enable to answer a question. By participating in the scavenger hunt attendees will be able to go into a prize draw (prizes yet to be confirmed). If this is something you are interested in please indicate on the booking form.
Please note that early confirmation of your participation will ensure a longer and therefore higher level of exposure.
Peruse the sponsorship opportunities detailed above or feel free to contact us on 02 6198 3218, or by email to email@example.com to tailor a customised and mutually beneﬁcial option.