Participation in ESA20 as a sponsor or exhibitor represents an excellent opportunity to increase awareness of your organisation, to demonstrate your involvement in this industry, and your commitment to supporting the ideals of the Ecological Society of Australia.
Furthermore, you will promote your products and/or services, support your brand, and maintain a high profile within the field of ecological science.
Your participation is important because this funding:
- Contributes to the marketing, planning and operation of the conference, allowing important research and policy ideas to be communicated to a wider audience
- Ensures students, and attendees from regional and remote locations have a greater opportunity to attend, as registration fees are kept low
- Promotes Ecological research and education
Your organisation will benefit by supporting ESA20 because you will receive:
- A unique opportunity to gain exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal yet informative environment
- The opportunity to demonstrate your organisation’s positive environmental and social values, and commitment to indigenous issues.
Please note that early confirmation of your participation will ensure a longer and therefore higher level of exposure.
Peruse the sponsorship opportunities detailed in this prospectus or feel free to contact us on 02 6198 3218, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to tailor a customised and mutually beneﬁcial option.